C'mon, it's about food. I'm food obsessed, I had to do it.
Here’s another meme floating around the blogosphere. Feel free to grab it!
What's in Your Fridge?
1. How do you like your eggs?
I used to like eggs any way but poached and then I started puking everytime I ate them so yeah, no more eggs for me.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Coffee - as espresso with foof. Tea - I like chamomile, plain, if it doesn't smell like the weeds in my backyard, its not tea!
3. Favorite breakfast food:
Coffee or espresso, with foof.
4. Peanut butter:
It's got to be creamy, one of these day's I'll tell my crunchy peanut butter story and none of you that reads it will ever eat crunchy pb again. promise.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Bleu Cheese or sometimes I just put a litte V8 on salad and skip the dressing.
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Right now Diet Pepsi, its all about the points!
7. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?
Rice noodles and chicken or veg broth with some celery.
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
I never order pizza, Moe orders pizza and I'll eat it but if I never ate another slice of pizza, I wouldn't be sad. When I'm really lazy, I order Chinese, Thai or Mediterranean fud.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Cornish Hens. asparagus, salad and if I'm really feeling domestic I'll bake bread.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
Pasties (the food not the attire), Apples, Jambalaya, all of which are associated with family.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Yep, and I'm not going there.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Pepper steak - my dad, Spanish Rice - my mom, Pasties - my grandmother, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie - my aunt.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Oh gosh, do you have all day? Beef, any thing that looks like a giant bug (lobster, crab, etc), most fish, eggs, licorice flavored anything, lima beans, liver, lunch meats, ground meat, crunchy peanut butter, anything that smells like vinegar, any thing with a questionable texture, any thing bleeding on my plate or threatening to get up and walk away,, any buffet type foods, and most meals at most fast food restaurants. I also refuse to eat in any restaurant that has strong non food odors.
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
I don't think I've ever had a favorite food.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Peas, its was mostly a texture thing, They're still not my favorite, but I'll eat them.
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
Fruit: apples. Vegetable: celery.
18. Favorite junk food:
plain old regular potato chips
19. Favorite between meal snack:
raw vegetables or nuts
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
I pick most foods apart before eating them. and if the items aren't in their correct place on my plate I'll re-arrange them before eating. I also need to put my flatware, glasses, cup, napkin etc in the correct spot before I eat. (I blame my mother for teaching me how to set a formal table and then making me set the dinner table every night)
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
raw vegetables and potato chips!
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
If I have mouth ulcers - mild, if not, medium.
24. Can I get you a drink?
Bloody Mary, - you can't go wrong with a Bloody Mary, get your vegetable and your drink on at the same time!
25. Red or White Wine?
Neither, but I'll take a hard cider any day.
26. Favorite dessert?
Apple, raw. Cortland please.
27. The perfect nightcap?
here's a link back from whence it came.