Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bank Of America Shamrock Shuffle / Chicago Marathon 2010

It's that time of year again.

If you're thinking about running in the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8k Sunday, March 21, 2010 or in the 2010 Chicago Marathon, October 10, 2010 please consider joining CellmatesOnTheRun in running for a cure for diabetes.

You can find information about CellmatesOnTheRun and the Chicago Diabetes Project here, and for a personal look at the work the CDP with diabetes research and islet transplantation feel free to peruse my blog or email me at parrotletzoo@gmail.com.

Oh and by the way, my liver biopsy was all normal like. I haven't heard if they found any islets in the tissue taken during the bipsy yet. I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear anything more.

Yayhealthylivers!

No comments: