Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Random Entertainment For The Week 7/4

Happy 4th! Yesterday was our annual "4th of July on the 3rd" party, complete with fireworks and too much food. I'll be eating leftover hot dogs for a year. We way over bought. The kids all went home with oodles of loot and balloons. We have more beer then we started out with. The beer bucket was like a drunkard's magic wishing well, the more people showed up the fuller it became. We only had one person fall asleep on our living room floor, the yard is a muddy mess and at one point someone brought out a video camera. Fun was had by all. If I can get a hold of any video footage, I'll post it but right now I have a head ache and my hair is a huge snarled mess. I need to find a brush and some nsaids. So watch this and I hope you have a happy and safe fourth.

Yayfireworks!

No comments: