Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sad, Sick and, well, sleepy.

Just as Green Bean started getting better the other birds started getting worse. Marble, my youngest budgie died on Sunday with out any indication of having been sick. Sky, who shares a cage with Marble seems fine but Butter is having a rough time recovering from what ever is ailing my feathered friends. Needless to say the birds are all on a 2nd round of antibiotics and Marble is, well, in the deep freeze otherwise known as my deck box, cause how do you bury a bird when you can't get to the ground much less dig it up? Pray for cold weather until I can figure out what to do with him.

*sigh*

Poor Marble. He was never quite right, but that's a story for another time.

I'm sleepy, and I'm heading off to bed.

One of these day's I'll be online for more then 30 minutes.

Promise.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awww, I'm so sorry about Marble. Hope the other birds get better soon.