Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Labs Labs Labs and Some Irrelevant Stuff too

Ok, I Promised, I shall deliver. Be prepared for boring.

Glucose (fasting) - 98
A1C - 6.0
Fructosamine 243

A1C and fructosamine are a little higher then I'd like them to be, but considering what I've eaten in the past month. yeah, I'll take it.

I don't have c-peptides yet and everything else is normal with the exception of hemoglobin (low at 10.9) and Platelets (High at 515). Neither of there are particularly concerning so yeah. good times.

In other not so interesting irrelevant news, chipmunks keep pulling up the radishes in my garden. I'd be all fine with sharing if they actually ate them, but no, they're like toddlers that want something and then decide its nasty after they try it. I got home from work today and there was a little pile of dried out roots on the ground.

Little buggers! It's a good thing chipmunks are cute.

No comments: