Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 weird things Meme

I have a friend, real, live, and in person,, that is obsessed with MeMe's. She doesn't blog so she emails them to me. I swear to god once a week. I usually reply back to her and don't bother sending them on. This one I decided to post here. If you want to play consider yourself tagged. It's the whole list 10 weird things about yourself meme that's been floating around for awhile.

here goes.

1. probably the wierdest thing about me is that my insides are backwards. I have situs inversus, more specifically situs ambiguous because my abdominal organs are backwards but my lungs/heart are normal.
2. My favorite smell is that fuzzy warm spot on the back of my birds neck.
3. I collect tail feathers when my birds molt. I have hundreds of them and I can tell you which bird each one of them is from.
4. I don't have a favorite food, but if you ask, I'll say celery to get you off my back.
5. I was in my 20's before I realized that the song Amazing Grace wasn't about a person. (I'm not sure that's weird. but it sure is moronic)
6. I'm ambidextrous and in college I took notes with both hands until it freaked out a classmate and made me uber self conscious.
7. I'm afraid of podiatrists.
8. At restaurants I have to unwrap my silverware and set my place properly and it bothers me I don't have the minimum, knife, fork, spoon for my setting.
9. If I have blood work done or an IV put in, I always watch.
10. I can't remember the last time I turned on a TV.

your turn!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Celery. Most. Awesomest. Food. Eva. Period.