Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Beaches.

We're going to the beach on Wednesday. We go every year for Moe's birthday. The beaches of West Michigan are awesome. Michigan has many state parks on Lake Michigan. We'll be at one Wednesday through Friday. I can't wait. Tents, campfires, half nakid people in bikinis and speedos, sand in my undies, ice cream, nasty food cooked on the boardwalk that I know my doctors would never approve of but I'm going to eat anyway, and a glorious glorious lack of sunscreen. *sigh* good times. I can't wait for the burn. I've already packed my aloe and mosquito repellent.

I'm taking the camera and if I don't have a chance to post before we leave on Wednesday have a great week and I'll throw up a photo or two Friday night when I'm home.

Meanwhile look for me on the Lake Michigan Cam.

No comments: