Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mouth Ulcers and Ukuleles. Yay!

This has to be my favorite video on YouTube. Seriously, dude, I've watched it about 100 times cause 1. I love the ukulele and 2. I like the song and 3. it makes me happy to hear songs I like repeatedly.

I have 8 mouth ulcers today. five (yes count them five) on the inside of my lower lip. They hurt like hell and I'm whiny so tonight I'm doing my favorite thing to do when I"m whiny and that is shove my musical tastes in other people faces and force thme to listen to it too. I've harassed Moe enough today with my Zune and, You're next.

So, here listen! *shove*shove*



Oh yeah, and check out her YouTube and MySpace places too. She coooo baby shine.

No comments: