Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

10 Years Ago

10 years ago today my friend Chris died of Aids. Chris was a DJ in a bar in a town I lived in 15 years ago. I used to go listen to him spin on nights he worked and the place would be packed. He was one of the best damned DJ's I've ever heard and I didn't appreciate his talent until I'd been to clubs in major cities around the country and thought, "I miss Chris, Chris is way better then THIS!". He was the most laid back high energy kind of guy. His work reflected it, and so did the crowds he drew.

He loved hard house, so this one's for Chris.

He'd appreciate.

enjoy.

LSG - Netherworld (1997)

Warner Brothers decided have a little spat with Youtube, so all videos containing WB artists, or their music, or covers of their music have apparently been removed from the site. Sorry.

If it gets your goat:

Contact WB. Let them know how you feel.

http://www.warnerbros.com/main/help/customer_service.html

No comments: