Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update On Immunosupression Meds

It's been almost 4 weeks since I started taking Cellcept and three since I stopped Sirolimus. The difference in how I feel is amazing. I have energy and I don't feel the need to constantly nap or sit down or just not do anything. But the oddest thing about Cellcept?

Food actually tastes good. It's a whole world of weirdness for me because honestly, I can't remember eating and thinking, ooooh, yum more! Really, I've always had this mindset that food was a necessary evil and that if I didn't need to or wasn't just eating out of boredom I'd never eat.

So suddenly this week the world tastes a little different and I'm liking it.

Probably not such a good thing for my waistline, but for the moment I'm enjoying it.

Dinner anyone?

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm soooo happy for you!