(and green bean)
I have done exactly the same thing, and I bet I know how it happened. I thawed a sandwich bag full of frozen meat in the microwave; when I pulled the bag out, the top of the bag opened, and the steam shot out over both my thumbs. I can assure you I was in no condition to take photos after that.
what happened.1. put soup in for longer then recommended because I'm too lazy to actually push more then one button.2. bump roof of microwave with cup.3. splash soup on hand.4. curse.5. run cool water over hand.6. enjoy lunch.
Post a Comment