Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back to Chicago

Tomorrow I head back to Chicago to see Dr. Transplant about the whacky lab results I had last month when I was there, and possibly changing immunosupression meds in order to get rid of the constant mouth ulcers. I'll also be attending a luncheon so those of us in my study group can meet the people behind the scenes. You know, the guys that work in the cell isolation lab that well, isolate the islet cells and prepare them for transplant. I'm geeked! I have questions about work they're doing with islet cell encapsulation and well, cell isolation in general. I'd really like to get a better grip on the specifics of the process so I can report back here.

We'll see what happens when we get there. ;)

till. Tuesday.

No comments: