Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

AAAAHRRRGGH!

The ungodly amount of sleeping I did this week because of Benedryl (did I speel it right this time?) has thrown off my precariously balanced sleep cycle. It's 5:05 am and I'm still awake. If I sleep 3 hours. I can get up. take my meds. go back to sleep for an hour and hope to wake up so I can have a somewhat normal type day and go to bed on time for working my normal schedule. As it is. I'm flipped!

night meet day, day meet night.

yawn!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Welcome to my world. We coulda continued to chat. My night was a continuous blur of...nothing. I ended up watching ER on nbc.com after you left, followed by an iPod Touch game marathon. Oh, and drawing blood. And giving some IV magnesium. But that's it. Rinse and repeat tonight.

parrotletzoo said...

yeah, that didn't work. I should have stayed up with you instead. :) I woke up, took meds, got the bird and went back to sleep. I finally got out of bed when the Bean started biting my nose. And I'm no closer to being back to my normal schedule. istbm. oh well.