Chicago Marathon 2012

Chicago Marathon 2012
You Can Still Run For A Cause!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Search Engine Humor

My top 5 favorite search engine inquiries that got people to my blog this month:

5. Yayme - what is it with yayme? I have one post with it in the title and it's consistently the top keyword that finds my blog. So those of you looking for Yayme, what/who are you looking for?? It's certainly not islet transplantation.

4. Fat bird - I had no clue chicks were birds! Wait. Let me rephrase. I've never heard the term Bird used to refer to females. Chicks, yeah, Birds, no. My fat bird btw was male. :)

3. ukulele songs yay - seriously, if you google that phrase, there are thousands of hits. I don't know why they found me, but yay!. ;)

2. little green birds - how do you not love it?

and my favorite keyword/phrase that has found my blog in the last month?

1. we were gettin busy when she said what was that? - now that's just funny!

No comments: